Be yourself. Be free!

Be yourself. Be free!

Translate

Mittwoch, 8. April 2015

My second time visiting Banana Island

So you guys as I just finished school I thought it was a great time to have a beautiful vacation. For my destenation I have choosen Banana Island - due to the great experience I've made last time! So if you are up already googeling wherever Banana Island actually is I will let you know. It's right within you!  So bad news for me - I am acuatlly still sitting at home!
It is the glorious destination you will find yourself at once you decited to clean up your life and especially your diet and stop eating aything that is not Nana!

Sounds crazy? It is!

But as I said - this is my second stay on Banana Island and I would like to tell you why!




First things first - why Banana Island - what is so beneficial about it?

Well I did some research after I found out about the special 'detox'. So all informaton provided is from the web plus some added experience.  I decited to try Banana Island for the first time eating bananas for three days. You can only do one day if you desire or even a whole month. As detox fully shows its benefits from the second to third day I decited to go for 3 days. I have had problems with amost everything I ate for the past year now so I was up to anything that might help me a little.

So here are some bananafacts:

  • Bananas are great helping your digesting system but you gotta watch out : Your Nanas need to be ripe otherwise they might actually not help your digestion but cause bloating
  • Bananas contain all beneficial Vitamins you need 
  • They are filling and of great taste
Sounds like something worth trying doesn't it?

Actually cou could Mono-eat any fruit you want to because the mono-meal effect itself is what is great for your body. Eating one ingredient only calms down your digestion as your body has to work with the one thing only so it is not too much work for your stomach as you can imagine. Going back to the fact that you could use any fruit  bananas- in my eyes- is the best and cheapest option. A lot of people also try mangos or dates but I don't have any expirience with that so far.

But what are my experiences and what can you expecht from banana Island?

  • Your sleeping gets better
  • You feel refreshed inside and out (clear skin)
  • My stomach ache -which is replying on every food I eat) was not a problem at all
  • You feel full but not stuffed
  • I felt energized and healthy
  • You don't have to worry about what you're gonna cook - duh!

Did I also have some negative reactions to it? Not really to be honest. The thing about banana Island is that is not really community friendly. You have to plan ahead. You need to make space for three days not dining out with anyone, not being scared to tell people who invite you over that you are not gonna have anything more than bananas or Tea, and of course - the part that I call most fun - buying like 60-80 Bananas at once at the local store!

I actually have to admid that I did not get sick of bananas at all - I actually love them even more now. I did get sick of the thought of having something sweet again to eat during the 'therapy'. I am one of those people who need something sweet right after eating something salty and the other way around so eating the sweet bananas only was really being a challenge every now and then but certanly not the whole time!

So this is all the basic information about banana Island - let me know if you want to know anything else and stay tuned for some Nana-Recipes to mix it up a little!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen